You can read a blog about giving from Pastor Jude here.
We would love for you to give in support of WLAC in one of the following ways:
1) Sign up for our recurring Pre-Approved Donation Plan. You can stipulate a set recurring amount to be automatically withdrawn from your Bank Account on either the 3rd of each month, the 18th of each month, or both. Print and complete this form making sure all the pertinent information is included. Bring your completed form, along with a VOID cheque to the office during business hours, or place it in the offering box inside the main Sanctuary doors on a Sunday morning. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2) Etransfer funds directly from your bank account using the email email@example.com Donations made in this manner will go to our WLA General Fund. Please include your mailing address, phone number, and email in the memo line when donating for the first time.
3) On Sunday mornings drop a cheque or cash off in the offering box, which is located inside the main Sanctuary doors.
4) If you would like a set of offering envelopes, please email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Donate through CanadaHelps. Go to www.canadahelps.org; type in West London Alliance Church and click "search", then click on our name when it comes up. Follow the remaining prompts, indicating the amount you wish to donate and choose from the drop down where you would like your donation to go from the three options. At this time, we would encourage you to choose "General Fund" to help cover the ongoing costs associated with running our church. A percentage of your donation will be retained by CanadaHelps as an administration fee, and they will provide you with your charitable receipt at year end.
*Spending of specifically designated funds is confined to WLA Church approved programs and projects. Each contribution directed toward an approved program or project will be used as restricted, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the Board of Directors of WLA Church, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed, as determined by the Board of Directors of WLA Church.